AVAYA IP Office
For small, medium and large businesses
IP Office is a versatile communications solution that combines the reliability and ease of a traditional telephony system with the applications and advantages of an IP telephony solution. This converged communications solution can help businesses reduce costs, increase productivity, and improve customer service.
IP Office can grow as your business grows to meet your needs
- 2-384 extensions on a single location;
- Up to 192 analog lines; 192/240 T1/E1 lines; 128 VoIP trunk lines;
- Up to 2000 users across 32 locations
Voice Communication Solution Features
IP Office offers a comprehensive list of features and benefits for the small or mid-size business, including:
- Full PBX Features, Caller ID, Call Forwarding, Conference Calling, Voice Messaging and more.
- Trunk Interfaces, a variety of network trunk interfaces, including E1, T1, PRI, ISDN, SIP, analog loop start and analog ground start for comprehensive network connectivity. Not all trunk types are available in all territories, please check for local availability.
- Extensions, Support for a range of extensions, from 2 to 384 that provide sophisticated voice performance for new and growing businesses.
- Telephones, a variety of telephones including analog, digital and IP hard and softphones (wired and wireless) that provide the appropriate desktop or device telephone for every need.
- Advanced Call Routing Incoming calls are directed to the best available person or messaging service, according to the company's unique criteria.
- Alternate Call Routing, ensures reliable handling of calls by selecting from analog, digital or VoIP trunks.
- QSIG Networking, standards-based multi-site networking to interoperate with other PABXs (licensed feature).
- Integrated H.323 and SIP Gatekeeper and Gateway for Converged Communications.
- The IP Office acts as an IP telephony server with Quality of Service (QoS) support through DiffServ for call routing.
Data Communication Solution Features
For offices with basic data networking needs, IP Office can provide a complete data communications and networking solution:
- Internet Access
- LAN Switching
- LDAP Client Support